Uncle Grandpa is an animated series and a spin-off of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. It debuted in September of 2013 and ended in June of 2017.
The series is about a man called Uncle Grandpa who is everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa. He frequently visits people to help them with any problem.
Why It Sucks
- Unlikable characters such as Pizza Steve.
- Poor plot devices, such as Uncle Grandpa being enraged and upset because Pizza Steve used Uncle Grandpa's race-car bed to get ice cream and parked it wrong, making him literally wake up on the wrong side of the bed. This plot is extremely dumb, ridiculous and nonsensical.
- The design of Uncle Grandpa in some new episodes look very ugly and lazy.
- Uncle Grandpa, the title character of the show, has a very stupid name. He is not an Uncle because he has no nephews or nieces, and he is not even a Grandpa because he has no grandchildren, and he is too young to be a grandpa himself.
- Many episodes still have good morals, like the Duck Lips one.
- The newer seasons are much better.
- Good voicing.
- OK animation.
- It's better than the show it originated from.
Users on tv.com have given the series an average rating of 3.3 on tv.com and an average rating of 4.4 on IMDB.