Uncle Grandpa is an animated series and a spin-off of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. It debuted in September of 2013 and ended in June of 2017.
The series is about a man called Uncle Grandpa who is everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa. He frequently visits people to help them with any problem.
Why It StunkEdit
- The animation is very horrible and ugly despite it uses a multitude of animation techniques.
- Poor life lessons. For instance, the first episode has Uncle Grandpa getting a kid to appreciate his big belly, which glorifies obesity.
- Unlikable characters such as Pizza Steve.
- Poor plot devices, such as Uncle Grandpa being enraged and upset because Pizza Steve used Uncle Grandpa's race-car bed to get ice cream and parked it wrong, making him literally wake up on the wrong side of the bed. This plot is extremely dumb, ridiculous and nonsensical.
- Uncle Grandpa sounds like Patrick Star from SpongeBob.
- The design of Uncle Grandpa in some new episodes look very ugly and lazy.
- Poor voice-acting.
- The premise of this show is absolutely disturbing, especially considering Uncle Grandpa knows where these kids that need help live, something that would literally give Barney a run for his money.
Redeeming Qualities Edit
- Many episodes still have good morals, like the Duck Lips one.
- The newer seasons are much better.
Users on tv.com have given the series an average rating of 3.3 on tv.com and an average rating of 4.4 on IMDB.