Uncle Grandpa is an animated series and a spin-off of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. It debuted in September of
|Created by||Peter Browngardt|
|Developed by||Pete Browngardt
Audie Harrison Phil Rynda
|Directed by||*Bill Flores and Mark Bodnar (art)
|Creative director(s)||Casey Alexander|
|Voices of||*Peter Browngardt
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||5|
|No. of episodes||153 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Peter Browngardt|
|Running time||11 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Cartoon Network Studios|
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Original network||Cartoon Network|
|First shown in||2008 + May 7, 2010 (Pilot)|
|Original release||September 2, 2013 – June 30, 2017|
|Related shows||Secret Mountain Fort Awesome|
2013 and ended in June of 2017.
The series is about a man called Uncle Grandpa who is everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa. He frequently visits people to help them with any problem.
Why It Sucked
- Unlikable characters such as Pizza Steve.
- Poor plot devices, such as Uncle Grandpa being enraged and upset because Pizza Steve used Uncle Grandpa's race-car bed to get ice cream and parked it wrong, making him literally wake up on the wrong side of the bed. This plot is extremely dumb, ridiculous and nonsensical.
- The design of Uncle Grandpa in some new episodes look very ugly and lazy.
- Uncle Grandpa has a very stupid name. He is not an Uncle because he has no nephews or nieces. He is not even a Grandpa because he has no grandchildren, and he is too young to be a grandpa himself.
- Many episodes still have good morals, like the Duck Lips one.
- The newer seasons are much better.
- Good voicing.
- OK animation.
Users on tv.com have given the series an average rating of 3.3 on tv.com and an average rating of 4.4 on IMDB.