Toopy and Binoo is a 2005 educational Canadian series based on the books by Quebecois educational writer Dominique Jolin.
Why It Sucks
- The characters act idiotic.
- Their lessons are pretty much the opposite of one, i.e Toopy eating a potato raw.
- Toopy has a voice so annoying that it would give Jar Jar Binks a run for his money.
- It does not feel like edutainment.
- Poor, stiff animation.
- Toopy is very hyper and talks too much.
- It got a spinoff called “Toopy and Binoo: Vroom Vroom Vroom”, which features the characters as nightmare-enducing puppets.
- The character designs are decent.
- It's based on the books.
- Binoo is so cute!
- The reboot, subtitled Vroom! Vroom! Zoom!, abandons the animation in favor of a puppet show. The puppets look MUCH better than the cartoon.