The Problem Solverz was an animated series on Cartoon Network that aired from April of 2011 to March of 2013.
The series focuses on Alfe, Roba, and Horace who work to help solve problems in their town of Farboro.
Why It Sucked
- Extremely ugly and horrifying character designs.
- Excruciatingly horrific animation.
- The layout of Farboro and other locations, while detailed, are horribly designed and may cause eye strain and maybe even seizures. This is due to the extremely bright and high gamma colors, and most of the colors flash too on top of that.
- Excruciating and poorly done voice-acting (Except John DiMaggio as Tux Dog).
- Terrible plot devices.
- Alfe is a very annoying and unlikeable comic relief. The series also never explained what he was.
- Just like Uncle Grandpa and Breadwinners, this show had a comple waste of talented celebrities and voice-actors.
- The movements of the characters sometimes look stiff, bizarre and robot-like (kinda similar to Mr. Clipboard's movements in the movie FoodFight!).
Users on tv.com and IMDb have mostly given the series a 2 out of 10.