The Beatles is an American animated television show featuring the English rock band, created by Al Brodax. It ran from 1965 to 1969; The series was a historical milestone as the first weekly television series to feature animated versions of real, living people.
Every episode has a name of their songs, and based on their lyrics.
Why it Sucks Edit
- The animation is sometimes terrible and cheap, like if the episode was made on Windows Movie Maker and MS Paint; For example: the episode "I saw her Standing there"
- John, Paul and George are unlikeable characters.
- Ringo is the whipping mule of the series.
- In the episode "Chains", John, Paul and George try to drown Ringo and kill him. This is not a joke.
- Half of the episodes are just them singing.
- When one of them are in trouble or on the edge of death, they just sing, which makes it mean spirited.
- Until season 2 and 3 the singing sequences are recycled; something that makes the entire episodes annoyings.
- Paul, John, Ringo and George look all the same, and all look like they are papercut. It is hard to tell who is who.
Things that are meh Edit
- The voice acting is regular.
- The character designs resemble Hanna Barbera background characters.
- Some episodes aren't too bad.
Redeemable Qualities Edit
- Some episodes are well animated.
- The episode "Good Day Sunshine" is a good episode for Ringo, because he thought that's he's just a jinx and Paul, John and George are likeable because they help him.
- The humour and Gags are creative and clever.
- The late George Harrison has said that the show is funny to watch.
- The sing-alone segments.
- Its fanbase.