Welcome to The Terrible TV and Web Shows and News Wiki
Welcome to the Terrible TV and Web Shows Wiki. Here we talk about everything from the worst television shows, to the worst web series to horrible TV advertisements to terrible moments in entertainment history. For the best of these visit the sister wiki Best Shows Wiki
Rules and Guidelines
- When editing this wiki stick to TV series/web shows that have garnered an opinion over the majority and not just personal thoughts. Series can have a page here if their score on IMDb is 4.5/10 or lower.
- The main heading to use for each wiki page is Why it Sucks. The latter must contain valid and detailed reasons; do your best to avoid generic stuff like "bad acting/animation/soundtrack/etc".
- Do not create new categories. If you think a new category is needed ask the admins and they'll make it for you if your suggestion proves to be useful.
- Do not create a page about a series that hasn't been broadcast yet. No exceptions.
- Reviews are optional. Though, if you plan to put in the reviews made by critics, it is also OK to take reviews from other sources. However, plagiarism is not acceptable for anything else. If your article is suspected of being plagiarized, it will get deleted.
- Rude behavior towards other users will not be accepted. If you are rude towards another user, expect a permanent ban.
- Please refrain from swearing in the articles. Swearing in the comment section, however is allowed as long as it's not used to offend other users.
- Be as formal as possible when editing.
- Removing information or messing with the articles without giving a good reason is considered vandalism and can result in a permanent ban.
- Reasons for deleted comments are: malicious propaganda, harassing others, pornography or if the comment makes no sense.
- Breaking any of the aforementioned rules will result in ONE warning. If you persevere you will be blocked for a period of time. The duration of the block will depend on the gravity of your misbehaviour unless already specified in the rule.