Teen Titans Go! is an animated comedy series based off the Teen Titans comic book series and acts as a spin-off to the 2003 cartoon. The actors and actresses of the original reprise their roles.
The story focuses on the Teen Titans, Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven when they are not saving the world.
Why It SucksEdit
- Horrible animation and poor character designs from the original.
- The Titans are now very unlikeable and have very negative traits, the worst going to Robin.
- Many episodes have very stupid plots such as Starfire wanting to marry a pot of chili.
- This was made by Cartoon Network and gave them a bad reputation.
- Many villains aren't much of a threat. Trigon, once an embodiment of evil in the comics and original series, is portrayed as a sitcom dad.
- Poor life lessons such as cheating to win or girls are better than boys.
- Despite heavy dislike, the show takes up a very large portion of airtime on Cartoon Network.
- The creators of the show have dismissed any criticism of the show and made an episode mocking the critics, The Return of Slade.
- Most of the characters' personalties have badly changed. Two examples is that Robin in this show has been turned into a complete jerk and Cyborg being turned into an obnoxious idiot.
- Lackluster theme song.
- The humor is forced.
- Some episodes were written by the creator of Breadwinners.
- It somehow has 4 seasons
- There are more episodes than the original.
- It has become the poster boy of rants.
- It somehow got a crossover with The Power Puff Girls Reboot.
- It began the trend of bad reboots on Cartoon Network.
- The creators openly that they've never watched the original show.
- It has been nominated for multiple awards.
- Loads of toilet jokes.
- It's overrated.
- It’s overly popular.
- It has somehow been given merchandise.
- It’s overly random.
- This show has made Cartoon Network neglect their other shows.
- It can essentially be a 15 minute It's Made For Kids excuse.
- This is also essentially a big "F You" to the fans of the original series.
- Bright colors which could cause a second Porygon incident if you'd think about it.
- Waste of talented voice actors.
- Incredibly awful jokes consisting of butts and waffles.
- Horrid dialogue.
- It's fanbase.
- Poor soundtrack.
- Awful voice acting.
- There's no reason that this show should exist.
- One episode also insulted the Young Justice fanbase as well.
- No continuity.
- It constantly insults its audience.
- Misleading titles.
- Burp jokes.
- The chibi designs of the characters was not well received by fans.
- Some of the episodes have songs that get very annoying.
- The hatedom is even way worse than the show as many people explain for terrible reasons.
- The show has become self-aware that it sucks and is proud of it.
- It also insults other DC properties.
- Has been shown once in a week 159 TIMES.
- It lacks the dark and serious tone of the original cartoon.
- They turned Raven into a Pegasister.
- It is going to appear in LEGO Dimensions.
Among internet reviewers, it has been mercilessly panned. Mr. Enter has been known to call the characters "the Toddler Titans" due to their immature personalities.