Special Agent Oso is an "educational" television show that ran from 2009 to 2013 on Disney Junior.
Why It SucksEdit
- Like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, this rips off Dora the Explorer.
- Horrendous CGI animation which would have been decent for the early 90's but is unacceptable by 2009 which is when this show came out.
- Pointless and annoying musical numbers.
- Stupid and repetitive plots.
- Fourth-wall breaking taken to an extremely bad level.
- Pathetic catchphrases. "Spot on!", "Ooooooooutstanding!", "It's all part of the plan, [more or less]."
- The children instantly recognise who Oso is, despite the fact they never saw or even heard of him.
- The kids Oso helps need help with the stupidest things.
- Some episodes actually have fairly decent plots.