"Screams of Silence: The Story of Brenda Q" is an episode of Family Guy from season 10.
Quagmire's sister, Brenda, comes to Quagmire's aid when he suffers an accident, but soon Quagmire realizes that she is the one that needs help.
Why it Sucks
- Abuse jokes.
- Brenda is constantly abused by her boyfriend, Jeff, throughout the entire episode.
- In one scene, Brenda says that Jeff hates immigrants, which was very racist and unnecessary.
- The episode was poorly written and does not correctly portray the mindset of a domestically abused woman very well.
- The episode ends in a letter where Jeff states that Brenda is garbage. And also, it's not right because abusive relationships can also hurt minds. So Brenda is now in a worse state after this episode.
- Quaqmire's speech to his sister is so bad, so wrong, so disrespectful, that it's pure wonder this whole episode wasn't banned as soon as it aired.
- The Clown Porn scene was actually pretty funny
- It shows that Quagmire is more than just a pervert
- Jeff's death
- The "Iraq Lobster" cutaway