Puppy in My Pocket: Adventures in Pocketville is an Italian animated TV series based on the Pocket range of toys from MEG. It follows on the adventures of the girl Flo/Katie and her German Shepard dog, Magic as they try to return Princess Amy/Ava back to Pocketville from the real world.
Why it Sucks
- Extremely poor Lip Syncing and voice-acting. Every version of the show (Even the original Italian version) suffers from this, the worst being the American dub and other foreign dubs are translated from the English dub.
- Cheap Flash Animation.
- Abysmal writing and awfully written scripts.
- Annoying and unlikable characters.
- It was made by the same people who made The Legend of the Titanic and Tentacolino.
- Many Plot Holes.
- Terrible Editing.
- Ugly character designs.
- Too girly, while also being dull and 'pretty and pink'.
- The Pet Buster is too scary and evil for the target audience.
- Poor plots.
- The animation is decent in a still.
- Some dubs have ok sync, like the Serbian, German, and Croatian dubs.