Pooh's Adventures is a trend of crossover videos on YouTube.
From Humble Beginnings
Once upon a time, there was a humble Disney fan known as TonyWDA. His work primarily consisted of simple editing, such as changing the music in finales or adding laugh tracks. However, most would know him for his animated crossovers, which consisted of splicing various cartoons to react to a certain scene. Although these types of "Crossover" videos (usually consisting of animated couples from different movies) could be considered gay, retarded, and just stupid, at least these showcase somewhat decent editing skills that contain a teeny bit of win. To say the least, these vids are mostly harmless.
However, the efforts of this dude caught the attention of a lesser Youtuber named bredaniel (now under the alias of Disneydaniel93). He too, decided to make his own crossovers, but his would be bigger and better. Due to his unbelievable fondness for children's media from the days of yore, Dan felt crossovers needed to be '''BIG'''. In other words, the ambitious tuber felt that as many characters as possible could make an already okay film epic.
After releasing his first epic, ''Pooh's Adventure's of Beauty and the Beast'' in November 2007, many others felt compelled to bring their own contributions to the fast-growing cult. Pooh would no longer be the only main adventurer; soon spinoff's emerged starring Spongebob, Timon and Pumbaa, Littlefoot, and Thomas the Tank Engine. Thus began the saga of a bunch of closet cartoon fans and their irrational wet-dreams.
Why They Suck
- Footage that breaks the pacing of the stories.
- For original dialogue, they just mute the scene and add subtitles.
- Too many characters randomly thrown in, to the point where it's a clusterfrick.
- Stupid plots.
- There mostly made by immature kids, who have very little editing experiences.
- One these videos tackled 9/11
- PAINFULLY CRINGEWORTHY CROSSOVER COMBINATIONS.
- Stupid shippings like Brian Griffin x Sylveon, which makes no sense! Because there isn't just one Sylveon, so by the PA video makers logic, would Brian be shipped with all the Sylveon on earth?
- They made a Family Guy and Pokemon crossover... *facepalm*
- This upsets hardcore Disney fans.