Mr. Pickles is an animated series airing on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming block. It debuted in September of 2013 and is ongoing.
In the small, old-fashioned world of Old Town, the Goodman family and their innocent 6-year-old son Tommy own a border collie named Mr. Pickles. The two spend their days romping around Old Town, while unbeknownst to Tommy and the family – except for Tommy's grandfather – Mr. Pickles' secret satanic evilness drives him to slip away to kill, mutilate and hump his many victims.
Why It Sucks
- Though the animation is detailed, the character designs are very, Very, VERY UGLY and poor (Especially on the old people).
- The show is set in modern times, and yet the town is based off the 1950s.
- Mr. Pickles engages in extremely violent behavior and even does blood orgies with other animals and people. To make things worse, that combined with the hideous character designs, it's pretty messed up.
- The jokes are either very perverted or very stupid.
- The colors are a very "special" shade of vomit.
- The music (especially the theme song) is annoying.
- The voice acting is dull.
- The Grandfather is the only character who knows that Mr. Pickles is evil. Unfortunately, he's the show's butt monkey because nobody believes him.
- The animation is detailed
- The idea actually kinda sounds interesting