Monster Musume (モンスター娘のいる日常 Monsutā Musume no Iru Nichijō "Everyday Life with Monster Girls") is an ecchi/harem anime series by studios Lerche and Seva adapted from the manga of the same name by Okayado. The anime currently consists of one 12-episode series produced in 2015, with a 2-episode OVA produced in 2016 and 2017.
The anime follows a young boy named Kimihito Kurusu who is met by a snake-gorgon monster named Miia who is a so called "liminal" who has been delievered by Mrs. Smith at his door by accident, and immediately falls in love with Kimihito. He is also later confronted by other liminals who also fall in love with him and also want to get married by him, thus generating jealousy over Miia.
Why it Sucks Edit
- A terrible, absurd and monotonous plot with incredibly unlikeable characters who are annoying, uninteresting and underdeveloped (especially Miia herself).
- Terrible monster-character designs, that can make certain people vomit, especially Miia's.
- Awful opening and ending songs.
- Horrible BGM.
- Terrible romance and chemistry between Kimihito and Miia.
- As the name and theme may imply, it focuses heavily on bestiality, that can lead to certain people have bad tastes in their mouths.
- Ugly visuals and abysmal animations.
- Unsatisfying ending.