Johnny Test is a low-budget Canadian-American cartoon that aired in 2005-2014 on Teletoon in Canada and Cartoon Network in North America.
Why it Sucked
- The cartoon was infamous for ripping off other cartoons. Most of them were Dexter's Laboratory, The Fairly OddParents, Jonny Quest, Scooby-Doo, Dynomutt, Dog Wonder, Doraemon and Tom & Jerry.
- The episodes are always the same thing every time over and over again (something goes wrong and Johnny and Dukey (sometimes with other characters) have to fix it). It's the literal saying of "same thing, different episode".
- The theme song rips off Green Day's "American Idiot".
- Annoying and horrible voice acting that wasted the talents of James Arnold Taylor, Ian James Corrlet, Ashleigh Ball, etc.
- Extremely terrible Flash animation.
- Johnny Test is a very unlikable character because he is a huge spoiled and selfish brat.
- Overuse of toilet jokes, such as Johnny Test farting on the bad guys to defeat them when he is dressed as a superhero (Johnny X), which is absolutely nonsensical and disgusting.
- Every single time the characters move their arms there's a whipping sound and it happens frequently and gets incredibly annoying.
- Terrible and unfunny humor.
- Poorly-written scripts.
- The background music in every episode gets really annoying and is used frequently throughout each episode.
- Harms the reputation of the creator, Scott Fellows who is known to create one of the best Nick shows ever aired (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide).
- The show's hatedom due to a lot of hate art, videos and comments made by people that take opinions way too far.
- Dukey The Dog, Susan and Mary are a lot more tolerable.
- Season 1 was good