Invisible Network of Kids is a TV series that aired in 2009 and is of French origin.
4 kids (not 4Kids) try to stop their math teacher from enslaving the entire student body, as well as her evil deeds and ambitions.
Why It Sucks
- The "Invisible Network of Kids" isn't even a network, because such a small amount of people are in it.
- Each episode has an unessecary musical number sang by the same person every time.
- The characters are hypocrites.
- The principal of the school the series is set in never intervenes when the situation calls for it and because of that, the kids praise him.
- It's a ripoff of Codename: Kids Next Door.
- Mediocre animation.
- Confusing plot and messages.
- Boring theme song.
- Awful dubbing.
So Bad, It's Good Quality
- The main antagonist, Miss Macbeth, is so bad, it's hilarious. This is because of her overly melodramatic voice acting, inflections and movements, her crazy out-of-nowhere musical numbers, and her over the top facial expressions.