Dorbees shows three storylines as a sketch comedy. Two school kids literally escape from school, a Scandinavian man looking for more discreet clothing from a 70's disco singer, and an a superhero saving his sidekick from a cow on a German public access channel.
Why It Sucks
- Unspeakably horrific animation that can give Foodfight! a run for its money.
- Fleck, the annoying hillbilly Dorbee, is very crazy and very random.
- The short's theme is making the right decisions, including staying in school. However, the school in the short is shown to be a terrible place, having teachers give the wrong facts, and trying to kill any students who escape. Another right descision is to save Yogul rather than end world hunger or cause world peace.
- The Mr. Poe and Yogul theme song features generic character models that are all in a T-shaped pose, which is the default position for human-shaped CG character models.
- Dr. Dairy, the villainous bull, has a very stupid baddie that he gives any baddie that's been despised a run for their money.
- Poor theme song.
- Some things don’t make any sense.
- The song had its Roman numerals wrong. It ends up being 1918. It should say 1998.
- The music and songs (except the theme song) are pretty much the only thing that people can agree is genuinely good (unsurprising, seeing as the Gaither Vocal Band are an award-winning group, having been inducted into the Gospel Hall of Fame).