Da Boom Crew is Canadian-American animated series created by Bruce W. Smith (creator of Disney's The Proud Family) that aired on The WB Network's Kids! WB block from September 11 to October 2nd, 2004.
A bunch of kids get hit by a power surge which causes them to be transported into their own video game.
Why It Sucked
- The characters talk in slang that nobody EVER used. (i.e - "Tony Hawk it later, homie!")
- It's literally all just an annoying mess.
- It's a case of a horrible TV show with a good concept. Other sufferers from this case include Legends of Chamberlain Heights and Kuu Kuu Harajuku.
- Rips off better shows (mainly Samurai Jack and Captain N: The Game Master).
- Bland animation.
- Racist black stereotypes which is ironic considering that the creators are African.
- This show was so bad that only 4 of the 13 episodes were aired in America while the other 9 episodes aired in the UK.
- A poor man's The Proud Family.
- The theme song rips off Puff Daddy's Come With Me.
- It aired on one of the greatest Saturday morning cartoon blocks of all time, Kids! WB.
- Decent character designs