Cartoon Network is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by Turner Broadcasting System which is a division and subsidiary of Time Warner. It was founded by Betty Cohen and launched on October 1, 1992.
The channel primarily broadcasts children's shows, mostly animated programming, ranging from action to animated comedy. It is primarily aimed at children and young teenagers between the ages of 7 to 15, and targets older teens and adults with mature content during its late night daypart Adult Swim, which is treated as a separate entity for promotional purposes and as a separate channel by Nielsen for ratings purposes.
Why They Suck Now
- Since the conclusion of Regular Show in January 16, 2017, they have shifted their focus on airing Teen Titans Go! more frequently than usual, giving their other cartoons little to no airtime.
- They no longer make any re-runs of modern cartoons after their endings, such as Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa.
- They ruined Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, and of course, Teen Titans.
- Some of their newer cartoons are horrible, such as Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs: The Series.
- The last remaining five episodes of Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi have never been aired in the United States. In addition, Cartoon Network never made any plans to air them either.
- They have aired Teen Titans Go! more than a hundred times, and in one week they have aired it 300 TIMES.
- Christina Miller.
- They don't bother doing any re-runs of good cartoons now.
- For their 25th Anniversary on October 1st, 2017, they've barely done anything at all to celebrate it.
- They've ended a lot of their great shows.
- The revival of Cartoon Network's sister channel, Boomerang, was an utter train wreck; not only does the channel not at all live up to the original version, but the channel no longer plays any of the Hanna-Barbera cartoons in favor of simply re-airing modern shows like Teen Titans Go!, making the channel today completely useless.
- Their live action shows. Examples: Dude, What Would Happen? and Destroy Build Destroy.
Why They Suck Then
- Some older cartoons can encourage violence and bad behavior like Dexter's Laboratory's Rude Removal.
- They made horrible live-action shows (a poor man's version of Adult Swim) that literally killed the purpose of their channel.
- Most of their older cartoons are good, such as Dexter's Laboratory, and Ed Ed n Eddy.
- The Cartoon Network City era was the best.
- They stopped doing live-action shows in 2013.
- They have started airing reruns of Teen Titans since August 7, 2017.
- Some schedules have more variety in several countries.
- They have made a new show called OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes, which is actually GOOD.
- They have started airing the original Ben 10 since October 7, 2017.