Caillou is a 1997 series based on the works of Quebecois educational writer Helene Desputeaux.
The show is about a 4 year old kid named Caillou, and he has adventures with his friends and family, while being a spoiled brat at the same time.
Why This Show Really SucksEdit
- Caillou is so spoiled it could almost be child abuse.
- Apart from Caillou and his parents, the characters have no personality whatsoever.
- Caillou's voice is so annoying.
- The theme song makes a Jacob Sartorius song sound like Stairway to Heaven.
- It teaches children to be spoiled-as-hell, rude-as-Satan brats.
- Poor animation.
- Calliou cries. A LOT. (Mainly in Season 1, it gets toned down in the next 4 seasons.)
- Since some kids repeat the actions shown in tv shows/movies/video games etc, kids might start behaving like Caillou if they watch this!
- The show's hatedom is even way too far.
- The show has nothing that will educate kids and is far from educational.
- There were many complaints from parents because that ever since their children watched this show, they started acting like aggressive brats.
- The infamous "Caillou Joins the Circus" episode.
- Caillou's spoiled brat behavior heavily influenced the "Grounded" series of videos on YouTube.
- It has been stated that Caillou was based off of Helen Desputaux's son, who had cancer. Yes, that's the sad story behind the character.