Bubsy is an 1993 animated cartoon pilot where it was based on the video game character of the same name, but it never made any episodes and that it only showed the pilot.
Why it Sucked Edit
- Very poor and bad animation that looks like it was ripped-off from The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, which was a completely mediocre show to begin with.
- So much noise that NEVER STOPS! Even the main villainess scratches her nails on a chalkboard 2 times.
- The main character Bubsy is INCREDIBLY annoying, obnoxious and unlikable. He says the same line "What could possibly go wrong?" all round the episode and doesn't care about the bad things happening around him.
- Speaking of annoying, Bubsy's twins act like spoiled brats.
- Over-used stock-footage that looks like it's stolen from Godzilla and Doctor Who.
- The main villainess and her minions are rip-offs of Cruella DeVille and her henchmen Horace and Jasper from 101 Dalmatians.
- Bubsy's friend Arnold being tortured and abused is a running gag.
- Obnoxious voice acting.
- They thought it would have an entire series. Thank god, only a pilot was aired.
- It wastes celebrity voice actors.