Bubsy is an 1993 animated cartoon pilot where it was based on the video game character of the same name, but it never made any episodes and that it only showed the pilot.
Why it Sucked
- Very poor and bad animation that looks like it was ripped-off from The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, which was a completely mediocre show to begin with.
- So much noise that NEVER STOPS! Even the main villainess scratches her nails on a chalkboard 2 times.
- Tries too hard to be use slapstick humor.
- The episode NEVER calms down.
- The main character Bubsy is INCREDIBLY annoying, obnoxious and unlikable. He says the same line "What could possibly go wrong?" over-and-over and doesn't care about the bad things happening around him.
- Bubsy can fly in the games (because for some reason bobcats can fly!) but he can't in the show?
- Speaking of annoying, Bubsy's twins act like spoiled brats.
- Over-used stock-footage that looks like it's stolen from Godzilla and Doctor Who.
- The fat millionaire cat and her minions are rip-offs of Cruella DeVille and her henchmen Horace and Jasper from 101 Dalmatians.
- Bubsy's friend Arnold being tortured and abused is a really obnoxious running gag.
- Obnoxious voice acting. Rob Paulson said that Bubsy is one of the worst characters he ever voiced.
- It wastes celebrity voice actors including Tress MacNeille, Jim Cummings, Pat Fraley, B. J. Ward and Neil Ross.