Breadwinners is a flash animated television series that aired on Nickelodeon. It was originally an internet video when Nickelodeon took an interest and decided to turn it into an animated series. The series debuted in February 2014 and ended in August of 2016.
The series revolves around two ducks named SwaySway and Buhdeuce who use a rocket van to deliver bread.
Why It SucksEdit
- Very crappy character designs. SwaySway and Buhdeuce don't even look like ducks and the other characters who are ducks are made from stock images.
- Inappropriate humor directed at kids, such as Breadmaker flexing his pecs and make them look like women's breasts.
- One episode, Love Loaf, has SwaySway try to give his love interest, Jenny Quackles, a piece of love loaf to get her to fall in love with him and have baby ducks. This is a reference to date rape, which is illegal in real life.
- Horrible stories and plot devices.
- Heavily focused on toilet humor. For example, the main duo twerk in almost every episode. Buhdeuce even has a special attack move where he punches people with his buttcheeks.
- Awful, poor and lazy animation.
- It gets boring very fast.
- The voice acting is hideous, as it's just squeals and overly excruciating voices.
- Speaking of the hideous voice acting, this show had a complete waste of talented voice-actors.
- Everyone is very one-dimensional.
- The soundtrack.
- The color scheme is way too bright.
- 8-bit arcade music.
- The Rocket Van is actually creative, but executed like crap!!
Breadwinners has a user rating of about 2.8 on tv.com.