Biz Kid$ is an educational television show that teaches financial education and entrepreneurship to a preteen audience. It uses sketch comedy and young actors to explain basic economic concepts. Its motto is: "Where kids teach kids about money and business.
Why it sucks
- Cringy acting
- Childish failed attempt to teach kids about money
- Crappy background music
- It airs on PBS Kids, a programming block of PBS which they usually have a lot of good children's shows
- Horrible stereotyping
- Unfunny humor
- Terrible theme song
- It makes fun of and puts shame on great classics like Star Trek
- Some schools force children to watch this
- This show is basically an economic propaganda show aimed for children.
- Most of the target audience have already learnt about the things they are talking about.