Big Mouth is a 2017 Netflix original animated series created by comedian Nick Kroll with Andrew Goldberg, Mark Levin and Jennifer Flackett. The show has been said to be based off of Nick Kroll's adolescent/teenage years, with Kroll voicing his fictional self.
Why It Sucks
- The character designs are very poor and ugly, with big bulging eyes with pupils that look like gems. Kroll's character in particular's design is the worst, with his head being bigger than the rest of his body.
- It could be considered child pornography, it shows a monster giving Andrew the experience of a nocturnal emission, also known as a "wet dream" + several other NSFW things happening to children that really shouldn't be allowed in an animated series CENTERED AROUND CHILDREN.
- Wonky animation.
- It literally shows Jessi, a girl, experiencing her first period, complete with blood leaking and staining her shorts. Yes, really. It also shows her vagina, which can talk. YES, REALLY.
- Wasted the talents of Nick Kroll, Jenny Slate, Maya Rudolph, Kristin Bell, John Mulaney, and others who were involved in this series.
- It feels like those sex ed videos you watch during health class, but much more graphic and thinly veiled as harmless-looking animated episodes of confused and hormonal kids.
- Decent voice acting.
- Some episodes have fairly decent plots.
- Good music.